Friday, March 22, 2013

Planning our Summer Holiday

Eeeeeeeee....I'm like a kid in a candy store right now.  There is a confession that I must make, I love planning travel!  For me, it's the thing that keeps me going every day at the office....knowing I have a holiday on the horizon.  It's funny since we ALWAYS plan the next travel, immediately after we've finished traveling.  Although last year we took our big vacation with a trip back to the US, and so far this year we have yet to plan something.  We've finally decided out next trip we're going to........wait for it......................

CROATIA!!!!

Yayayayayayayaya, we were debating about a trip to Scandinavia or maybe even back to the US.  But it's official we're going to Croatia!

At the moment I'm completely torn between Hvar, Bol and Vis.  But the more I research the untouched, non-touristy, more natural beauty of Vis...I'm sold!

We're going to do this road trip style, which let's be honest, isn't my fave.  But I will sacrifice to go to CROATIA.  Basically the flights were getting majorly complicated and woah don't even get me started on the prices, so we keep telling eachother that a road trip will be fun.  That we can get to see the landscape...PLUS we're bringing the doggies!!! eehhhhhh, I'm so excited right now!

Ok here's the rough layout:

June 11 leave Monaco and head for Venice! We've not yet been, so this will be an exciting new place for us!

June 11-14 stay in Venice

June 14 drive to Hvar, Bol or Vis.  Again, my vote is Vis!!

June 14-20: beach it up, drink it up, eat it up and most of all: RELAX in Croatia! 

I mean, look at these pics folks...and TRY not to be super jealous!!






No comments:

Post a Comment