Thursday, March 28, 2013

Getting in Shape for Summer!

So as of now...I'm getting back into shape for summer, my 30th and for my pregnancy!

Sunday and Tuesday I went for a 30-40 min run and did the following exercises:
-100 sit ups
-10 v-ups
-:30 side planks (each side)
-25 legs lifts (each leg)
-10 push ups
-200 arm lifts (with extended arms, I make small circles...100 forwards and 100 backwards)

And let me tell you, I am feeling the burn!  It's Thursday and I'm still sore.  My goal is to exercise 2-3 times a week. So my plan is to do another run on Saturday, and do my exercises listed above!  And on Wednesday I'm going to check out Sunshine Yoga!  It's been a few years since I've done yoga, so I hope no one judges my terrible form plus lack of understanding French will make it just that much worse...eek, I'm nervous just thinking about it.

Overall, I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up and get back to feeling healthy!  This week, I've been in the BEST mood and feeling energized from my work outs earlier in the week. Here's to feeling good and hopefully...eventually looking GREAT :)

I'll leave you with some fitness inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment