Tuesday, April 9, 2013

30 days to 30 years

Today marks the 30 day countdown to my 30th birthday.  My last few days as a 20 year old....I can only hope my hubby is planning a fun birthday party! 

  • I'm wishing for a yummy confetti cake (or maybe the Reeses Cake pictured below), which will be IMPOSSIBLE to find in Monaco or France. Perhaps we will have the mix shipped over from the US!
  • Wishing that my friends from the US will fly into surprise me!
  • Wishing for a delicious meal or party surrounded by friends and loved ones!
  • Wishing for a million more birthdays to celebrate and enjoy every single day of life.

I'm not feeling old quite yet....but I don't think it's set in yet that I'm gonna be 3-0!!!!! My 3rd decade of living. WOW!
Princess cake for the birthday girl??




Let the champagne FLOW!!

Me as a toddler....wasn't I super cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment