Monday, April 22, 2013

No More Credit Card Debt


As of Friday April 19 my husband and I have paid off all of our credit card debt!  Whohooo, what an amazingly freeing feeling it is! Now our only debt is the hubby's school loan and our mortgage on the apartment in Miami.

Not to shabby just a few days shy of 30.  Now, let's keep it up!

We started bit by bit paying off the credit card with the biggest balance (and percentage). Next we will tackle the student loan and pay off more than our mortgage each month...which ultimately will cut the time to pay it off by a fraction.

I always told myself by 30 I would have a kid, drive a Maserati, and be some sort of CEO. Funny how I haven't achieved a single one of those goals, but still feel so blessed with my life and feel like I've achieved very much at my young age. Instead I am happily married, living abroad, traveling monthly, meeting new friends, having new experiences, exercising regularly, living simply, and most importantly enjoying every second of my life!  Plus, I can always achieve those things by 40...10 more years should be plenty of time!




No comments:

Post a Comment