Monday, May 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown! Last Few Days in my 20s!

It's the final countdown to my big 3-0!  This weekend sucked majorly as David was catching up on work, and no one wanted to hang out!  Made me feel pretty horrible in fact. I just don't feel like I have any good friends that I can rely on here in Monaco.

Saturday was gorgeous, and I invited some girlies to get together for a drink or lunch and basically no one even responded to my text message.  Awesome!

Sunday I went to church and chatted with our friends there and then we met up with our neighbors for a nice lunch with their kiddos. That was nice!  We are just getting to know them...they come from NYC and have a 7 and 4 year old.  So it was good to see how they managed the kids at lunch.  Honestly the kids were very well behaved, compared to some I've had to endure!

Now it's Monday, and just 3 more days until my birthday. We leave for Milan the morning of my birthday, and should arrive just after lunch.  Very much looking forward to our escape to Milan.

I'm definitely happy that I didn't do some crazy birthday party with friends, because clearly they aren't real friends anyways. 

Don't know if I'm feeling bummed out because I'm getting old, or just because I miss my Miami friends...who are TRUE friends!  Eh, either way...going to try to turn this day into a positive one and enjoy my last few days in my 20s.


No comments:

Post a Comment