Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What I Wore in Milan

How do you pack for your vacations? For me, I wait until a day or two before...check the weather...check the itinerary and plan.  Sometimes it's easy, and sometimes it's more difficult. Summer trips, or warm weather I always find easier to pack for since I come from Miami and am more used to dressing for warm weather.

So then, for this amazing trip to Milan where everyone dresses fashionably...what did I wear?? It was tough planning, and somethings I wore from my purchases while there.

Thursday day: Itinerary...train from Monaco to Milan & shopping. It was necessary to be comfortable, yet chic. I chose a nice paisley swing dress, with flats.

Paisley swing dress from http://www.esther.com.au/, vintage LV cross body bag, Ferragamo ballerinas.

Thursday dinner: nice, romantic dinner with the husband (I wanted to look sexy).

Zara sheer jewel collared shirt, white jeans & Jimmy Choo clutch

My new Trussardi shoes that I just had to wear!
Friday day: Lots of shopping and walking, again comfort was a necessity. It was a bit cool with the rain...so it was good to have layers.


Zara tan and white stripped blazer, blue Zara high-low dress, converse sneakers and Stella MeCartney fold-over deerskin bag.

Friday dinner: Excited to rock one of my favorite purchases of the trip.


Purple eyelet dress from XXX, Leather Jacket (old), Jimmy Choo clutch, Mui Mui patent leather pumps.

Saturday: Again shopping, walking and comfort was key.

Pineapple print dress from http://www.esther.com.au/, chambray shirt,  Hermes bracelet, vintage sunnies & Stella fold-over bag.

Pineapple print dress from http://www.esther.com.au/, chambray shirt,  Hermes bracelet, converse sneakers & Stella fold-over bag.

Sunday: Wanted to look chic and elegant for brunch.

Sandro sheer shirt, H&M grey leggings, Greymer pumps, Prada Sunnies, Stella bag

Here you can see my accessories: Chanel earrings, Hermes bracelet.
 I think I managed to look stylish while being comfortable.  Of course normally I wear heels during the day when I'm at work, so it was weird to rock the Converse sneakers during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment